Flying Roll III
1. If you are leaving home, or will be away, or if there be any reason
why these messages should not be sent to you—you must inform the
member from whom you receive messages.
2. Messages are to be returned to N.OM. whenever they cannot be sent to
the proper member; and a note is to be added, stating the reason why this
3. A time for keeping each message will be written upon each:- any member
who causes unnecessary delay will incur the risk of being omitted from
the next circulation.
4. Each member must sign the form and add data of receipt and
sending on, under a similar penalty on failure to do this duty which is
required for the common good.
5. Do not keep anywhere, the address of the office, written out, or only
written in Hebrew.